Tuesday, July 29, 2014

High Hopes Challenge - Christmas in July

Howdy -


Well this week the High Hopes Challenge is to help get ahead a bit on those Christmas Cards. Or maybe to help cool you off from some summer heat?

This is our Christmas in July challenge -

I thought maybe Santa Might be on the Road in July - so I pulled out "Road Trippin Santa"


Isn't he fun? I colored with my Copics (colors below) And then found some papers from Graphic 45 to use - I kept the embellishments simple. Postage you know... So I only added some Viva Decor Paper Pen dots to look like brads. And then a little doodling - The sentiment is also from High Hopes - "Santa Claus is coming to town!"  and it looks like in style!

Inside is scraps of my papers -


Copic colors used -


 Had some fun.... do wish it would have cooled things off though! LOL Maybe I should have picked a snowman???

Please click on over to the High Hopes challenge and see all the DT's work and PLEASE join in! Great chances to win some High Hopes Stamps of your own!

Have a great one -
HUGS and
 

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

YIKES, it is hard to think about Christmas already! Love the plaid.