Tuesday, August 12, 2014

High Hopes Challenge - Bug it!

Howdy,

This week the High Hopes Challenge is all about Bugs! "Bug It!" - Use a High Hopes Stamp with a Bug image or use bug paper or embellishments. Well if you read my post Sunday you know I am not happy with the bugs here lately. But this High Hopes Bug seems nice -

"Sweet Dreams


Love this little guy - I colored with my Copics ( colors below ) Then I pulled out a new paper pad from Marion Smith Designs, "Mad Hatter" fun papers for sure! I inked the edges cut out the clock and roses and stuck it all down. Added some Viva Decor pearl pen dots. The sentiment is also High Hopes - thought it was funny with the image. "Take time to smell the flowers!"

Inside more of the same papers - and another sentiment from High Hopes - "Its your day, dive right in!" You can dive into a hammock right?


Colors Used -


Hope you can join us! We really would love for your to win!
Have a great Tuesday -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

Ahh I would love to be in hammock somewhere today instead of the MANDATORY meeting for all school employees. School resumes tomorrow. Cute BUG.