Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Whimsy Digital Stamps Challenge - Back To School

Howdy -

Well it is almost that time - Back To School. I went down the school supply isle at the store the other day. Did I need anything? Nope. I just love seeing all the new supplies. Things are very different from when Mom purchased my supplies just a "few" years ago. And no kiddos here to buy for, but it is still fun to see all the new tools of school.


It did inspire me for this months challenge at the Whimsy Stamps blog - Here is the new Digital image from Lia Stampz Vintage Girls - "News Girl"


Now I know she isn't a real school image, but I think she is just too funny and looks sort of like a teacher sitting up there doesn't she?

I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some very old papers in my stash from October Afternoon that work perfectly for the challenge. Kept it simple as the papers do have a lot going on. Just some little dots of Viva Decor again...

Inside scraps from the outside -


Copic colors used -


 Had a lot of fun with this one. I just love coloring these Vintage Girlz ! Now make sure to pop over to the Whimsy Stamps Blog for the new Challenge and please join us there are LOTS of prizes!!

Hope you have a great Wednesday -
HUGS and



1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

So you had to go an remind me that we are back to school in one week!