Tuesday, September 16, 2014

High Hopes Challenge - Sparkle

Howdy -
Today the High Hopes Challenge is all about the Sparkle.. add some bling!

I used the new Santa Image "Down the Chimney"  Love how Santa is saying "Shhhh"


Colored with my Copics (colors below) I added Viva Decor White Pearl Pen for the snow and then stickles for Santa's trim. My papers are all old DCWV Christmas papers - I added stickles for the the leaves and berries.


Inside more scraps -


 Copic colors used -


Quick card this week as I have been working lots this last week.... man I hate that work gets in the way of my coloring time!

Make sure to pop over to the High Hopes Challenge Blog see all the DT inspiration and then join us!

Now back to work! LOL
HUGS and - 



3 comments:

Kim said...

fabulous card and love the cute santa image
Kim x

Carol Dee said...

Very Christmasy! Love the snow on the chimney.

Helen said...

what a sweet X-mas card.
Hugs, Helen