Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Whimsy Stamps - Autumn Smiles

Howdy -
Today I have a Whimsy Card... I am trying to convince Summer that it is done and time for Fall!

This is one of the new Release Digital Images at Whimsy - Autumn Smiles


Love this new image from StampArt Designs by Katheryn  - I used papers by Graphic 45 - and Coredinations card stock - I cut out with Nestie Circle and then the scalloped Nestie

There are nice sentiments with the image. I cut out the word Autumn and then used a WhimsyDie from the Birthday Sentiment Die Set - "Celebrate"


Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


Now for Fall to to head on down and push out summer!!!  LOL if only a card could change things.
Have a great one!
HUGS and

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

beautiful autumn card and sweet scarecrow image.