Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Whimsy Inspirations - YOU and ME

Howdy-

This week I was going through some of my favorite Whimsy Digital Images. I came across LiaStampz "You and Me" this is such a great image for anniversary card don't you think?


Sweet couple - I colored with my Copics (colors below) then went back with my pencils to shade. Seemed like a cool fall day with the image so I added some fluffy clouds. I then inked the edges of the images as it just seemed to bright with the papers. The papers are Prima Marketing Cigar Box - love the vintage feel - I added two die cuts from Whimsy's Double Scallop Border Die such a great die. I found a silky ribbon and created a band with a bow. Then six dots of my Viva Decor Paper Pen to create faux pearls.

Inside I used scraps of the papers.


Copic colors used -


Had fun with this one  - was so nice to work off a clean desk. It has been months since I saw the entire top of the desk! LOL Now to find the rest of the craft room... another day as I am having fun coloring right now.

Hope you have some fun today -
Hugs and 

2 comments:

Lia said...

It really is! :)
sweet card Michelle!

Carol Dee said...

Fabulous papers, great card.