Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Old Favorites for Christmas

Howdy-


A few weeks back I started having one of those moments where I was missing and thinking back to some of my favorite stamps that I never get to use any more.  I have SO many that I have loved so much in the past. Especially at Christmas - so many really cute and fun images that have been in the box and screaming out for some ink.

While looking through my "Favs" I got sad missing some of my favorite artist.... so I went out searching to see where they are now. I found one of them at another online stamp company. Penny Johnson has some wonderful new images over at "Your Next Stamp" now that I surfed through their website I found a ton more great images I didn't know about - and I am thinking I really need to ask Santa if he knows about YNS and see if maybe I have been good enough this year for some new goodies! LOL Make sure you head over to YNS and see... seriously I was blown away! Been so long since I went out looking at new things!

Now I haven't had a chance to order any new things yet... but I decided that I really needed to pull out some of my older images and play with them.

This is an older Penny image that I think is just adorable.


I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then added lots of stickles and Viva Decor Pearl pen.

Now while surfing the YNS site I found they do a challenge - it has been so long since I played along with a challenge just for fun. And it is a great color and sketch challenge.


Love the colors and great for Christmas challenge. I used lots of different brand papers from my scraps.

I then inside more of the same papers.


Copic colors used -


Make sure to pop over and see this fun site - Well only if you have the time cuz they have lots to see.. LOL I got lost there for a while. Probably should get out there more often and see all the great stuff out there... well maybe I should pace myself... Hubby might freak if I find too many new things out there after being so good for so long. HA!

Hope you have a great day - Hubby and I are working on inventory for our shows in January.  Lots of new items for our first show. If we can get them all sorted and priced!

Hugs and -

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

WOW. that is a bright and cheerful Holiday card. I plan to have a look at the YNS store. (Maybe I really shouldn't) I have not been resisting temptations lately! LOL

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Super sweet card! So glad you found YNS! Thank you for playing along with our YNS challenge!