Tuesday, January 13, 2015

High Hopes Challenge - Furry Friends

Howdy -

Today is the High Hopes Challenge! Yea.. and to go along with the new release the challenge this week is "Furry Friends". This new release has so many fun furry animals in it! You can choose any High Hopes Furry image in the challenge.

I chose "Favorite Honey Bear" for my card this week.


 I colored with my Copics - and then added glaze over the honey for that sticky shiny look.  For my papers I used a dark yellow card stock for the base, the pattern papers are mostly all Graphic 45, and then the bees are from my scraps. The bees just seemed to work well.  I added three dots Viva Decor Black Pearl Pen. All my papers are sewn down.

Inside same papers -


Copic Colors used -

Great fun new challenge and really fun wonderful new release images - you can see all of them HERE 

Looking forward to more coloring this week. Have LOTS of birthdays this month so need to get my cards caught up. :0) 

Have a wonderful blessed day! 
HUGS and - 
 

4 comments:

Helen said...

what a sweet and lovely card.
Hugs, Helen

Carol Dee said...

Love the bee paper with the honey bear. Honey bear is really cute. THE glaze on the honey is COOL!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute.

Carolina F. said...

Beautiful card, love the paper too!