Tuesday, January 6, 2015

High Hopes Challenge with a New Release!

Howdy -

Getting back to the normal schedule! And this is Tuesday and we look forward to the High Hopes Challenge on Tuesdays! And this week it is also a New Release Peek! 


Love when there is a new Release! This month it is a great new artist - Dina Gerner

I fell totally in love with "Takin' A Break!"


 Cute isn't he? I colored with my Copics and the sewed it down to a die cut mat. Found papers from
 Authentique Pride Bundle collection, sewed everything down.  I punched out some flowers and leaves from Martha Stewart. Been a while since I tried to make my own 3-d flowers. A piece of ribbon - and then a great Sentiment from High Hopes - 

Inside more of the same papers. 



Copic colors used -


Great New Challenge - Anything Goes and when you get to pair it up with seeing a peek of a New Release that is an added bonus.  Make sure you get to visit the Blog to see the peeks.. join us for the challenge to win some new High Hopes for yourself! And then pop back to see again tomorrow for more peeks! 

HUGS and -

2 comments:

Helen said...

what a gorgeous card; lovely image. Hugs, Helen

Carol Dee said...

Cute