Wednesday, February 18, 2015

High Hopes Stamps - Buggy Frog

Howdy -

Today is my day to post on the High Hopes Blog! I decided to dig into my older High Hopes images to make a just a fun Pick me Up card. Love this image.. to cute. This is "Buggy Frog R129".


Buggy Frog works perfectly with another High Hopes image - a sentiment image~ "What Bugs You?" R132  I just love sentiments that you can color up to match! 

Paired the two images up with some fun Cosmo Cricket papers - love the zig zag paper.. feels a big nauseous doesn't it? I sewed all the layers together - added a simple ribbon and a chipboard flourish. Then I added stickles to all the bug wings. As all bugs have blingy wings right?

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic Colors used -


Make sure to visit the High Hopes Blog - now showing off new things every day! 


2 comments:

Carolina F. said...

Cute card Michelle. Love the paper combo and your coloring is fantastic!

Carol Dee said...

If I could eat what bugs me I would be one FAT frog! :) Cute card.