Thursday, July 30, 2015

Whimsy Stamps - Friendship is the Greatest

Howdy -

Whimsy Stamps today - and still working with Christmas in July. Today I am playing with "Friendship is the Greatest" by Silvia Zet of Wee Stamps. Just to precious!



Love this image - great for a BFF don't you think? I colored with my copics then blinged a bit with Stickles. More older papers from my stash, I think DCWV. Lots of sparkle to them. I used ribbon on the edges of the paper to create the large band around the middle  The sentiment is from Whismy as well. Friendship Ticket Sentiment collection, cut out with the Ticket Die  then matted with the Fancy ticket Die. Love how they layer together.

Close up of the image - 


Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


Love the light blue and red color combo for this winter card -

Fun to cool off with the winter cards when it is 100 degrees outside! Helps a little. Especially when you work inside with lots of air conditioning!

Hope you have wonderful day! Color up some cool!!!
Hugs and -

2 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Such a sweet card! I loves the blues and reds too. And glitter.....my favourite embellishment LOL!

Carol Dee said...

Those two are so sweet.