Thursday, November 12, 2015

Whimsy Stamps November Release!

Howdy -


So excited about the Whimsy Stamps November Release!! This release has sooo many great images and dies on my favorite list! Today I got a chance to play with a fun little Dachshund !

"Dachshund Balloon"


Loved coloring up this little doggie.... and those long balloon! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then matched it up with some pretty girlie papers from Dovecraft Sweet Paris collection. Made me giggle to use the tape measure paper with the loooooong sentiment that comes with the dachshund image! I am easily amused sometimes...

I used a Martha Stewart double loop border/corner punch to create a mat and sewed down all the layers and mats. The sentiment I cut out and matted twice with the same free style cutting.

To add some dimension I dug out a bottle of glaze for the balloons. Need to get more of this mine is so old it was not so easy to get out of the bottle... but I love the effect!


Inside more of the same papers -


And the Copic colors used -


Now you MUST hurry on over to the Whimsy Stamps Store and see all the NEW ITEMS!!! 

You are gonna love them I promise! And then for some added fun and drooling make sure to visit the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Blog... you won't be sorry.... you could maybe win something wink wink.... 

I will be back tomorrow with another new release Whimsy Stamps card!

HUGS and -


2 comments:

Niki said...

Great card! The ruler paper is perfect. Wonderful job on the balloons.

Dee Earnshaw said...

Beautifully colored image and gorgeous layout, both inside and outside:)